The definitive GORE-TEX Pro mountaineering pant.
The Extrem 8000 Pro Bib Trousers are the definitive GORE-TEX Pro mountaineering pants, with performance-driven design to conquer any mountain objective. Guaranteed to become a critical part of your mountain protection equipment, the Extrem 8000 Pro Bib Trousers feature the unmatched waterproofness and breathability of GORE-TEX Pro, together with resilient design details to create a formidable mountain overtrouser.
Weight (approx.): 604g
- Features & Benefits
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell – provides exceptional protection and performance in extreme environments
- The GORE-TEX Micro Grid backer technology improves internal abrasion, snag resistance, enhances breathability, decreases weight and allows jacket to easily slide over mid-layers
- Tough SCHOELLER panels inside ankle protect against crampon snagging or footwear abrasion
- Fine brushed micro fleece on inner waist for next to skin comfort
- Multiple pockets including a front bib pocket for storage on the move, a right hand side thigh pocket with YKK AquaGuard zips and two hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard zips
- The velcro waist adjusts at both sides
- The Full length YKK AquaGuard VISLON side zips perform in frozen conditions, whilst the fully adjustable braces with attachment points are designed to enhance comfort
- The internal stretch snow gaiter includes grip and footwear attachment points
- メインボディ：GORE-TEX®Pro 70d