Men's Cuerra Cuesta GORE-TEX® Shoes
Full of technical features, the waterproof Berghaus men's Cuerra Cuesta GORE-TEX® Shoes deliver great extended performance and comfort when you head out to the trails and hills. Ideal for walking and scrambling, these shoes benefit from great outsoles that combine VIBRAM® XS Grip compound with the Berghaus OPTI-STUD® Multisport lug pattern.
The Cuerra Cuestas are built on a technical last that keeps your feet secure while on the move. The breathable split suede uppers combine with high abrasion climbing rubber toe caps and mudguards to complete some very durable shoes.
Weight (approx.): 877g
- Features & Benefits
- The uppers use breathable split suede and abrasion resistant climbing rubber for an optimum combination of performance, durability and comfort in use
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
- Great shock absorption and comfort comes from an external EVA heel cup, dual density cut and buff EVA midsole, and dual density PLANTAR PLATE™ with a soft heel and firm forefoot for maximum control in action
- X40 High Rebound OrthoLite® PU foam with a moulded EVA heel cup delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
- The VIBRAM® XS Grip compound and OPTI-STUD® Multisport outsole provide the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance
- An asymmetrical lace-to-toe lacing system allows you to adjust the fit of your shoes to suit your feet
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).