The Extrem Micro Down Jacket is a super-versatile and lightweight piece of cold-weather gear.
Climb, ski and trek into the extreme, confident that you have super packable warmth available in an instant. This pro-level piece of gear is stuffed with our remarkable Hydrodown® insulation – which keeps on working when wet, unlike traditional down – while body-mapping technology means you get the heat where you need it most. And if – like us – you care about how products are made, you’ll be happy to know that this jacket is RDS-certified for guaranteed ethical sourcing of the down.
Weight (approx.): 414g
- In A Nutshell
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEE - Highly windproof and incredibly light without sacrificing strength or durability, that’s the beauty of award winning Pertex® QUANTUM® Diamond Fuse.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat, putting warmth where you need it.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Super-versatile design, suitable for climb, ski or trek.
- Main bodyPERTEX®QUANTUM®Diamond Fuse(37g/m²）
- Insulatiom:Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® 90/10 グース down 700 fill (140g)